Friday, April 20, 2007

Article on JPG Magazine site.

I wrote an article to submit to the JPG Magazine site. Not sure if it'll make it to publication in the actual magazine, but if you want to read it anyway, here's a link:

http://www.jpgmag.com/stories/585

On our recent holiday, Lesley shot most of the pictures with a few "Toy" cameras. In the process of doing so we saw a number of advantages to using them and thought it'd be a good topic for an article of this nature. I've been picking away at between other projects. Anyway, it's there to be read. Enjoy. Also, if you're a jpgmagazine.com member, you can vote on it (I'm not sure if positive votes means its more likely to make it to print, but right on). Thanks if you are/do.

In other news, every time someone has asked me how my leg is I've been answering "still broken." Is that mean? I hope not, I think it's kind of funny.