Tuesday, February 16, 2010

43 seconds left and only 31 shots on goal.

I've realized recently that my home workspace (office/studio/whatever it might be called) has not really been conducive to inspiration of any manner.  It needs an overhaul.  Either that, or I do.  My brain has not been able to be so focused as I'd like it to... or it has, and there has just been so much to focus on that I'm mistaking a general inability with a specific, recent collection of too-much-to-do. 

I've been given an other opportunity to have my fiction published.  I'm not saying where just yet (not until the details are completely firmed up), but it is a fairly young journal, definitely aesthetically pleasing, and recently gaining notoriety and recognition.  Anyway, my work will be a web feature as they are currently between themed print editions.  I'll share a link here and on my site when the time arrives. 

I think you'll enjoy the piece.